With the immense increment in popularity of black peel off mask, we can understand that facial treatments have come a long way, and a good peel performed by an experienced therapist can leave your skin glowing.
Here’s how to prepare for and get the most from your first facial peel.
1. Do Your Research
There are some gentle peels that you can use at home, but if you want something more intense to get it done with an experienced skincare therapist or dermatologist.
2. Not For Everyone
When you get older your cell turnover slows down, so it takes longer for the skin to regenerate. When you regenerate new skin, your skin looks healthier. Even women in their 20s can get an accumulation of cells on the surface of the skin which dull and muddies the complexion. You shouldn’t have peels if you are undergoing laser treatment, have active infections, an open wounded or a history of drugs with photosensitizing potential.
3. Be Careful With Products
A chemical peel removes the tougher external layer of skin revealing a more delicate skin below. It’s therefore important that you choose your at-home products, both before and after your peel with care. Don’t use any exfoliating products or products containing retinoids in the week leading up to the peel or for a few weeks afterwards as they will further the irritation and potential damage to the skin.
4. Stay Sun Safe
After a peel, your skin will be more sensitive, particularly to UV exposure. If you want to avoid hyperpigmentation after a peel you have to avoid sun exposure as much as possible while the skin heals and be vigilant with sunscreen.
5. Know Your Skin Type
When it comes to facial peels you need to ensure that you choose a peel that is going provide the outcome you want and that it also works for your skin type. Certain ingredients work best for treating acne, others work to minimise sun damage and fine lines. Sensitive skin will also require a more gentle peel than other skin types.
Natural acne remedies are a good way to get rid of it, or at least hold it at bay. They make you step back and really figure out what’s going on with your skin, and how to work with it. Chances are, your skin will repay you in kind for not simply ravaging it with strange chemicals-and your wallet will probably thank you too.
Honey is sticky, and cinnamon is spicy, and it seems like they’re both things you’d want to avoid getting near your skin. Surprisingly, while it may sound strange, honey and cinnamon make an awesome combo when it comes to acne. Cinnamon has anti-micro bacterial properties so it can help stop bacteria from getting out of hand. If it does, the honey is also a natural antibiotic, ready and waiting to wipe the little buggers out.
Requirements for a honey-cinnamon face mask for getting rid of pimples and acne:
-2 tablespoons of honey
-A pinch of cinnamon
– paper towels
Rinse your face with water and pat dry. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and a pinch of cinnamon together until they are thoroughly blended and have formed a sort of paste. Apply the mask to your face (or spot treat) and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off completely, and pat your face dry. This is a sticky mixture, so make sure you have some paper towels at on hand.
If you have a circular face, it will be about as wide as it is long. This may vary a little where your face is not quite as wide as it is long, but it’s usually pretty close.
You will have fullness at and below your cheekbones. People with round faces also tend to have wide hairlines, less-pronounced chins, and their necks often seem short.
Below are the most common face shapes besides round. Most people will fit into one of the major categories, which also include:
- Oval Face – Length equal to one and a half times width.
- Long – Longer than it is wide.
- Heart – Narrow at jaw-line, wide at forehead and cheekbones.
- Square – Forehead, jawline, and cheekbones are almost equal in width.
- Diamond – Wide cheeks, narrow forehead and jaw line.
There really is no one “perfect” hairstyle for a round-shaped face; many things factor into the total equation. For example, the length of your hair, its texture, and weight, your age and lifestyle requirements all play a part in what is ultimately the best.
There are good general guidelines that you can follow, but the best solution is to find a style that works best for you and all your beauty needs.
If your face is round, the best hairstyles generally include:
- Layered bangs rather than straight or heavy bangs.
- Short styles which give height.
- Styles that add length.
- Styles that keep the sides of your hair short or close to the face.
- Curls around the crown (but never near the cheeks) to create height.
- Keep the sides of your hair short with a curly style.
- Longer to very long styles, with bangs and a graduated shag or layers, so that the face and the neck are given a slenderizing shape.
Aloe Vera and its application can work wonders for our hair and skin as it contains high amounts of proteins. It helps promote hair growth, while also helping stop to hair fall completely.
Most of our hair problems can be cured by one Aloe Vera plant in a small pot that we can grow in our house.
Aloe Vera cleanses, nourishes, moisturizes, and protects our hair from damage and roughness while making it shine with a healthy glow.
Additionally, it provides all the nourishments, helps us get rid of dandruff, promotes hair growth, prevents hair loss, while also preventing excessive oiliness.
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- It protects hair from dust, pollution, and other impurities.
- It controls the production of sebum in your scalp. If sebum is left unchecked, it causes the scalp to become oily, which clogs the pores and hair follicles, thus preventing new hair from growing.
- It promotes hair growth by improving blood circulation.
- It also helps provide better nutrition to your scalp, by helping improve the function of hair follicles.
- It contains plenty of essential vitamins and minerals that nourish and moisturize your scalp.
- It contains vitamin A, E, and B-vitamins that help strengthen your hair.
If you have already mastered the art of three strand braiding technique, the snake braid is yet another great way to change your braided look this season also, it is extremely easy.
The Snake Braid Tutorial in 10 simple steps:
- Create a large diagonal forward section of hair behind your ear.
- Split the section into three equal subsections.
- Apply a bit of water to your hand and smooth out each section. This will help make a smooth, clean braid.
- Begin braiding a basic, three-strand braid in this section, we do not want this braid to be too tight or too loose.
- Braid almost all the way down to the ends of your hair, leaving just one to two inches of hair below where you stop the braid.
- Take two of the sections and combine them to make one larger section.
- Take the smaller section and carefully slide it up the braid.
- Keep sliding the smaller section up to the top of the braid.
- Now slide the section back down to create a looser “s” pattern braid.
- Wrap the snake braid around the back of your head and pin in place. Spray with a medium hold hairspray to add extra hold and tame any stray hair.
Tip: Lift a small section of hair up and pin your snake braid below it. Drop the hair down so that it conceals where you pinned the braid in place.
Factors like pollution, food habits, harmful rays, radiation, allergies, alcohol, pimples, stress, and aging causes the change in the looks of our natural skin making it pigmented and dark.
A natural organic product like Olive Oil comes in handy in making our skin more lighter, flawless and younger looking.
Olive oil is mono-unsaturated oil drawn out of a small oval-shaped bitter fruit known as olive found in the Mediterranean areas and for many centuries was most popularly used for cooking and health benefits.
However, as time went by olive oil has come to be a very popular skin and hair natural wonder used by most skin and hair care products around the globe.
Olive oil has some reported benefits to the skin. According to the International Olive Council, olive oil is rich in vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
It also has antioxidant properties so it might help prevent or reverse damage from cancer-causing ultraviolet radiation. It has a very high concentration of an ingredient called squalene as compared to the other types of fats and oils that humans normally eat. The squalene is what gives olive oil the extra antioxidant boost.
It even moisturizes and fights bacteria protecting your skin from acne and pimples.
Nails have become an intricate part of the girls’ everyday look. In this blog, I’ll be introducing you girls with the water marble nail painting technique. In order to paint your nails with beautiful mosaic patterns follow the steps below:
- Prepare the Materials:. You’ll need a small bowl of water, a light-colored base polish, various other colors of polish, a toothpick, tape, q-tips and a polish remover.
- Choose Your Colors: You can either do a variety of colors for a rainbow-like look or choose variations of the same tone, making for a more ombre-inspired look.
- Create a Canvas: If you’re new to marbling, paint your nails a lighter shade to establish a good base and give something solid to which the polish can adhere. Make sure the color is totally dry before you continue.
- Tape Your Fingers: To prevent having to do a major cleanup after the marbling, cover the skin around each nail with tape.
- Drip Polish in the Water: Take your small bowl of water and add a drop of polish from the brush into it. Then, take another color and drop another droplet of that shade into the center of the other polish. Continue dropping polish into the bowl of water, shade by shade according to your preferences.
- Get to Designing:. Use your toothpick or q-tips to gently blend the colors together. Remember the key to a beautiful pattern is to swirl it gently.
- Dip It Good: Here’s where the actual marbling happens: Take each finger and dip it slightly into the water so each nail just hits the surface. You should see a pattern transfer onto your nail now you can lift your fingers from the bowl by giving it a gentle twist.
- Remove Your Tape: After your nails are totally dry, gently lift off the tape. If you decided to skip the taping part, or some of the polish happened to seep through, clean up the residue around your finger with nail polish remover and a cotton swab.
- Top It Off: The most important step of any manicure is to put on that transparent top coat.
After this, girls you are ready to flaunt your nails.
Thank you for reading.